Friday, December 7, 2007

Its Your Love

Life is great! Things couldn't be better! I am really close with all my friends, have THE best boyfriend ever, and I am expecting twin girls! I am so excited to see them! They are a part of the best of my life! Kya Bree & Krya Marie. I am so ready to see what they look like! I want to know their hair color, how tall they are, how BIG they are! Everything about them that there is to know! MY boyfriend, Todd, is the greatest. He makes me so happy. He is always there for me and does not judge me. He accepts me for who I am, no questions asked. I trust him with everything I am. He's also a great kisser!!! Haha My friends...where to begin. Some of them have always been there, and some really great new ones have come along. All in all, the love I get from all of them, is AMAZING. I wouldn't be as happy or as fortunate as I am, without all those important people in my life. My friends are always there, always giving advice; even if they think I'll get mad at them for it! Haha

No comments: