Friday, February 15, 2008

My day. 2-14-2008 =]]]

How Was Your Valentine's Day?
-Mine was amazing!



I Hope everyone had the best Valentines Day Ever! Of 19 years of not having a Valentine, I figured out that it's not about romance. It's about that warm fuzzy feeling when you tell someone "I Love You". Even if it's just your friends. THATS what it's all about. Not soul mates, not true love. Although, it's special to have those on Valentine's Day. But what's better is the people that are there for you EVERY DAY. Not just that ONE day a year that they come out of their shell to be vibrant for a few hours then back inwards they go until next year. I find that those people are not really the special people. The special people are the ones that tell you everyday they love you, or show they love you. The ones that are there no matter WHAT holiday it may be. To them it was just another Thursday! THATS the kind of people I have grown to look forward to seeing on Valentines Day. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Todd with ALL my heart, but he's only been around this Valentine's Day. My point is, is no matter who you are, no matter what your "status" there is ALWAYS someone who loves you that can spend time with you on Valentines Day. It's a day for showing love all around, not just being IN love.



-Tushiebutt aka Erica

P.S. click the pictures below....they take you to money!!!! ha ha but really, they do take you somewhere to make money just by being a FRIEND!

GAVE LOVE MEANING

meaning of love

No comments: