Monday, September 10, 2007

Cancer

This is my own little vent station. I use this to let out things in my emotions. The beasts of my admiries. I don't put the actual events, just something that equally angers me or I put it into a different story. I am fixing to re write the lyrics to a My Chemical Romance song in here call "Cancer." It is a great song that just goes to show how show or demanding life can be. That no matter how bad things get, there is always someone there, that something can always get worse, or that there is always hope for one last ride. This rock band, My Chemical Romance... I got to see them live. It was one of the greatest times of my life. It will remain with me forever. I will never forget the experience of the show, the music, or meeting the Band Member Frankie. Anyhow, Frankie was so nice, I just cannot imagine how much of a great person he really is. I only got to talk to him for a few minutes as their "The Long Black Parade Tour" tour was still in motion, but those few minutes, that little piece of time we shared. It shows you that even if you don't know someone to give them the chance to shine. They might just be brighter than the sun, you never know.
But, here are the lyrics to "Cancer" by My Checmical Romance of off their 'The Long Black Parade' CD Album.

"Turn away, If ya could get me a drink of water cause my lips are chapped and faded, call my admiry. Help me gather all my things and bury me in all my favorite colors, my sisters and my brothers still. I will not catch you, cause the hardest part of this is leavin you.
Now turn away, cause I'm awful just to see. Cause all my hair's abandoned all my body. All my agony, know that I will never marry. Baby I'm just soggy from the chemo, countin down the days to go. It just ain't livin, and I hope you know that if you say goodbye today, I'd ask you to be true, cause the hardest part of this is leavin you. Cause the hardest part of this is leavin you."
Enjoy the lyrics? The actual song is even better. The WHOLE ALBUM is great!

No comments: