Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Foreign Fights Verse 2

Bush has single handedly created many different dilemmas. What He doesn’t understand is this. Those people were LIVING that way, that’s the only way they know! What if they had wanted a different type of government such as a dictator, like a King or Queen? They might not have wanted a democracy if they had known what everything is. Bush has pushed His issues onto them, HIS thoughts onto them. Which, just goes to prove He’s two faced! I mean, He pushes this democracy on them, but then doesn’t let them choose their own thoughts? Gives them His thoughts for their own? What is that? That is not a fair, observant leader. President Bush needs to step back, leave the liquid assets at home, and look at what He’s done. To see the damage He has started avalanching in His mess of term. I do not understand how people so willingly back a man that has done all this. Even in His first serve of term; I didn’t like Him a bit. He left a foul taste in my mouth, a bitter thought in my mind when I heard of Him, or talked of Him. I cannot fathom the kind of heartless, cruel people that have helped Bush to where He is. Can you NOT see the death He is bringing upon the American name? You have got to be joking if you say no!!!!

No comments: